2015 is a year of CHANGE.
I am excited, anxious, scared and eager. Here's what's happening:
- I'll have two books published before my next birthday. TIME OUT, VALENTINE from The Wild Rose Press will be released on January 21. NEW YORK MINUTE from Crimson Romance will be published on March 9.
- I'll be turning 43 in March. Yikes!
- My son will graduate from high school and begin college -- away from me. Empty nest? Not quite since I have 2 others, but still it will be a huge chunk of my heart leaving. Our family will never be the same.
- We're moving to the USA in the summer! We've been saying this for a while, but it will happen, without a doubt, this year. I joke with my oldest, saying we'll follow him wherever he goes to college. I'm joking (half-joking) with him. We'll most likely end up in Houston, though we love St. Petersburg, Florida, too.
- This year marks 20 years of marriage for me and my college sweetheart, Rafael.
- After 19 years of teaching, I'll retire ... hopefully. Not sure if it's feasible, but it's a goal.
- I will dedicate my career to writing. Writing books, writing articles, writing for others. WRITING!
- A new sexy writer will emerge with a different name. It's a secret so I can't divulge anymore.
- I will self-publish two books that have been sitting on my shelf for a while now. I just need to figure out how to do it.
Those are the facts that I know to be true. There are still other goals that I see happening, but since they're not carved in stone, I'll spare you the details.
What are your plans for 2015? It's going to be a great one! I can feel it all the way to my core.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!